New year, new me!!! Haha, I absolutely love that phrase. I think it’s hilarious. I’m all about starting with a clean plate to set and accomplish new goals. Here are my goals for 2016:
Health & Well-Being
1. Eat healthier, cook more and avoid unhealthy processed foods.
2. Sleep at least 6 hours a night, aim for 7.5 hours.
3. Go to ballet or yoga at least twice a week.
4. Run or swim at least twice a week.
5. Be able to do a split and pull-up by the end of the year.
6. Think more positively.
7. Spend less time on social media.
8. Spend at least 5 minutes every night before bed keeping a positivity journal.
9. Learn to let the small things go & stop comparing myself to others.
10. Be more in the present.
Academics & Work
1. Participate more in my classes, at least once per class.
2. Study and review my notes for classes throughout the semester rather than cramming during midterms and finals.
3. Go above and beyond expectations.
4. Spend at least an hour every day working on my businesses, my blog and other projects.
5. Set clear timelines for my projects and meet the deadlines.
Adventures & Activities
1. Travel more and explore new places.
2. Get out of bed and go outside more often.
3. Continue to scrapbook and document my experiences.