Products I’ve Finished:
1. Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser
2. Grown Alchemist Hydra-Repair Day Cream
3. Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
4. Smashbox ‘Brow Tech’ Gloss Stick in Dark Brown
5. Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper
6. Dr. Jart+ Premium BB Cream
7. Byredo Parfums La Tulipe Hand Cream
8. Nourish Organic Renewing Eye Cream
The Boscia Black Cleanser, Grown Alchemist Day Cream, Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer, Dr. Jart+ BB Cream and Nourish Organic Eye Cream are all travel sized and smaller than the full sized products. I love when brands offer travel-sized products because it allows you to test out the product for a short period of time and for less money. I loved the Boscia cleanser, Hourglass primer, Kat Von D liner and Dr. Jart+ BB cream enough to repurchase. In fact, they’re some of my staples that I use every day. I’ve written about how much I loved the Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer in the past, you can view the post here. I think I’m on my third Kat Von D Tattoo Liner and I’ve even convinced my friends and my sister to use it! It never smudges and is easy to apply. Probably the longest lasting eyeliner I’ve tried and the easiest to do a cat-eye with.
To view my other empties/products I’ve finished posts, click here.