I just reached 20k followers on Instagram a few days ago, which is a big milestone for me! I wanted to say a quick thank you and take a minute to introduce myself. Here are a few things you may or may not know about me: 1. I have a hedgehog named Atticus. You can read my post about him here or find him on Instagram!
2. I’m a serial entrepreneur and am passionate about small businesses/entrepreneurship. I was the co-president of the NYU Stern Entrepreneurial Exchange Group in college and started my first company when I was 15! I wrote a post about how I started Jezie Jewelry here.
3. My latest project is Mount Lai, a wellness oriented brand focused around high-quality, well-designed jade rollers and gua sha tools.
5. I’m obsessed with flowers. Bouquets of flowers are such a ray of sunshine in life. A little secret, my friends and I love to take the floral arrangements home after events! The event organizers usually have no use for the flowers when the event is over and will let you take them home!!
6. One thing you’ll always find me carrying is a reusable water bottle. It actually makes me anxious to be without it because hydration is key!!! I pretty much drink water all the time all day
7. I’m addicted to sushi. It is my all time favorite food and I could honestly eat it every day. I think I eat it at least once a week, minimum.
8. On the topic of food, I love sauce. Like literally all kinds of sauce – tomato sauce, vinegar, ranch, etc. My friends think I’m crazy, hahaha.
9. I usually only write in cursive. I actually think it’s easier than writing in print so I’m actually thankful we learned it in school.
10. This one is kind of obvious, but I collect all sorts of beauty samples, especially perfume ones. They bring me so much joy for some reason! I just love them. You can view my perfume sample collection and my guide on getting perfume samples here.
I would love to learn more about you all! What are your holy grail beauty products? Do you have any side hustles? Any pets? Leave a comment below!